Monday, February 17, 2020

Monday Musings

Man February is already half over. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Preston had to come home Wednesday and stayed home on Thursday. Thankfully we managed to stay on top of it so there was no hospital visit this time.

2) My DH starts training his replacement today. Hopefully it will only take a few weeks and then he will move to days. It will be nice for the boys to see him every night. Right now the only reason I see him during the week is because I work from home.

3) We have to move in a little over a month. I am starting to stress out at the thought of all of the crap we have, going through it and moving it. I am hoping to get rid of quite a bit but my DH is a borderline hoarder so he may not let me clear out as much as we need to.

Here are the pictures for the week.

My sick little guy
My beautiful mama who we lost on 2/12/02
Wearing one of mama's boots

No comments: