Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday Musings

Here we are at the last Monday of April. It is amazing how fast the last month has gone by considering all the craziness surrounding Covid-19 and quarantine. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Preston woke up yesterday morning with a fever. He was miserable and listless all day yesterday but he had no other symptoms. Today the fever seems to be gone and he is like his old self. I am so glad that this seems to be over.

2) It was a beautiful day yesterday which stunk since we could not go out because Preston was sick. Today is also warm and sunny so we will hopefully get out for a walk later.

3) My hubby got the call last week that he is off for at lease another 2 weeks. This is good for me so I do not have to worry about working and watching Preston at the same time.

Here are the pictures for the week

Nothing to see here. Just wearing my brother's underwear as a hat as one does.
 My poor sick buddy.

No comments: