Monday, May 04, 2020

Monday Musings

Welcome to May! I am so glad to have spring finally upon us. I think every year the winter becomes harder and harder for me to deal with. Here is what is on my today.

1) We had a beautiful weekend. It was in the 70s and sunny both Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately we are back to the 40s and 50s for the foreseeable future but we enjoyed it while we could.

2) My youngest niece turned 21 on Friday so we held a zoom party for her. Probably not exactly how she wanted to celebrate but she will never forget this birthday.

3) I picked up the prayer shawl I started back in September for a co-worker. Within 2 months her father was diagnosed with terminal cancer, her husband lost his job and we were bought out by our new company. He father just passed away a couple of weeks ago so I really want to get this finished for her. I put it away because I made a mistake and the patterning got off and I did not have the mental bandwidth to deal with it. I have ripped out and I think I am back in business. 


Here are the pictures for the week. 

At the tail end of his fever he fells asleep on the kitchen floor next to my desk. After 20 minutes he woke up and was all good.
My little model.
Even though we moved only about a half mile we have a lot more wildlife at the new place. Preston loves looking out the window at our new friends like this chipmunk. I call him Alvin.

No comments: