Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Thoughts on Tuesday

Yesterday was a crazy day. My computer monitors decided to quit working. Thankfully my IT aka hubby was here to save the day. But it does concern me about what will happen when he eventually goes back to work. Anyway that is why I am posting this today instead of yesterday. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) My Mother's Day was good to start and ended badly. We had McDonald's for breakfast (I do love their breakfast) and I took a nap with Preston. However, we were unable to get anything from a decent restaurant for dinner. It was a 2 hour wait for food at most places. The Clark and I fought because he was being a brat. We ended up with McDonald's again for the boys and Jimmy John's for us.

2) My husband is still scheduled to go back to work next Monday. Our daycare is still closed indefinetly. I am a bit nervous about how this is going to work.

3) Our temps are in full spring swing and it is wreaking havoc on my sinuses. I have had a sinus headache off and on since Friday. Thankfully it hasn't started to effect my teeth yet and hopefully I can avoid that.

Here are this weeks pictures:

For Taco Tuesday which landed on Cinco de Mayo we had ..... enchiladas
Spring is here according to this tree 
Seen on the walk through our neighborhood
Happy Mother's Day
Someone sure loves his daddy

No comments: