Monday, June 08, 2020

Monday Musings

Well hello Monday we meet again. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) The state of Michigan is opening up quite a bit today. I, however, still do not feel comfortable with going a lot of places. The boys will still be staying home for the foreseeable future. My hubby asked me where I wanted to go for dinner for my birthday at the end of the month. Yeah I am not going into a restaurant anytime soon.

2) Tomorrow will be the 5th grade celebration parade at Clark's school. I still cannot believe that he will be in middle school next year.

3) Preston is 21 months old today. gain, I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. He is just funny, sweet and very silly. He is talking up a storm and is definitely not speech delayed like his brother. He brings such joy to us but I still look at him sometimes and wonder how the heck he got here.

Here are the pictures for the week.

It looks like he is plotting his escape.
Blowing bubbles while out on a walk
I really wish he could just relax already
The faces this kid makes sometimes
Last day of 5th grade. We celebrated with lunch from his favorite place Panera.
With the library closed I have been reading books that I have had for years and never got around to reading. So far so good - this is book number 3 and I have enjoyed them all.

No comments: