Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday Musings

Welcome to another fine Monday. Here is what is on my mind for today.

1) This is the last week of Preston being at home. I am really nervous about how he will adjust. He has been home with us for 4 months and when you are 22 months old that's a pretty large chunk of your life.

2) Hubby did end up switching to afternoons. I am surprised at how easily the transition has gone for us all. Of course once Preston goes back to daycare next week and only sees daddy on the weekends this may change.

3) I have managed to wake up early every day for the past 2 weeks and work out. I feel much more productive and have more energy. This time I am really feeling the difference it makes and for sure want to keep it up.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Hanging with dada for the day
Staying safe while finally getting out of the house
Rocking dada's readers


No comments: