Monday, July 27, 2020

Monday Musings

Well here we are at the last Monday of July. Time is flying by and I am afraid that winter will be upon us before we know it. But for now I am going to just enjoy summer and try not to worry to much about what is coming. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Today is the first day back at daycare. Preston was a champ. He was a bit hesitant and apprehensive when he saw the health checker in full PPE and when the runner took him back but he didn't cry. I am so proud of him.

2) Clark has decided that he wants to do virtual campus next year. I have mixed feelings about this but I am leaning more towards it being a good thing for us. This means only my hubby and Preston will be out each day which reduces the chances of one of us bringing it home.

3) I am already wondering if we will be able to have a birthday party for the boys. We have until the beginning of September to decide but I have a feeling it is going to be a 4 person celebration this year. At lease Clark is old enough to understand and Preston is to young to care.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Cheeeeeeeese!!
Just hanging on the counter helping dada grind his coffee
Handsome boys
Experimenting with some apps for an idea I have
I didn't cry until I saw his favorite stuffie sitting there when I got home from dropping him off

No comments: