1) Clapotis - this was my first project that wasn't a dishcloth, garter stitch scarf or stockinette in the round.
2) Irish Hiking Scarf - my first big cabled project.
3) Fruity Pebbles Sock - my first paid of socks.
5) Jello-O Shawl - I dyed the yarn for this project.
6) Judy the Precious Pig - I made this in memory of my mom who collected pigs.
7) Alix's Prayer Shawl - my first big lace project. This was a major test of my patience and determination.
8) Clark's Spidey Blanket - another project that tested my patience and perseverance.
9) Bumpy Road Shawl - my first design project.
10) Birthstone Color Affection - a very sentimental project for me. Thankfully Preston was also born in September so he fits in the project as well.
11) Clark's Christmas Monster - the best knitted toy I made.
12) Little Angel Baby Blanket - the first thing I knit for Preston and my second design project.