Monday, August 10, 2020

Monday Musings

 Another week has begun and here is what is on my mind today.

1) We received notification from our school district that for at least the first month of school everyone will be remote. I Have a strong suspicion that there will be no in person instruction this year.

2) For some reason I am feeling really out of sorts today. I am really crabby and not sure why. I hater days like this. 

3) My blood sugar got so low Friday night that I thought I was going to pass out. I think now that my sugars are under control we may need to back off some of the meds. I have an appointment next Monday so I will be talking to her about it then.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Helping to clean up at daycare.
My little artist.
Science exploration day.
Hanging out watching TV before dinner.
He was passed out - even snoring a little.
Helping to put the groceries away.


No comments: