Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday Musings

Another week has begun and time keeps marching on. This year has been so strange and the fact that time seems to be moving even faster than in a "normal" year seems to be catching up with me. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) We have had another year of successful birthday celebrations. I can not belive that I now have a 12 year old and a 2 year old. 

2) It is the 3rd week of school and the first full week. Thankfully Clark seems to be getting into the swing of things. I think having only one class a day is helping him deal with the increased workload. He has more time each day to do his assignments.

3) Even though the Big 10 is still not playing I am so glad that football is back, I always look forward to the start of the season but I was really looking forward to it this year. It is a bit of normalcy in these crazy times.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Even though it is very different this year we had to take our traditional first day of school picture.
The birthday boy and his baby brother.
I can not believe he is 12!
This is what 2 looks like.
Mmmmmm cupcake!
I love this kid so much.
He loves pushing the carts on the playground at daycare.
Another good book find from the dollar store. 


No comments: