Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday Musings

Well here we are at the start of another week. I know I say this all the time but I am still amazed at how fast time is going by. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) It has been a very expensive week at our house. On Wednesday our TV died, on Thursday I receive notification from daycare miscalculated our deposit amount and we owe $162, yesterday our vacuum died and today we received notice that we have to rent an instrument for Clark's band class. It can stop anytime now!

2) Thankfully Clark chose the trumpet so I am going to see if my dad can find my old one at his house. It will need some service since it hasn't been played in 26 years but if it works it will save us $32 a month. 

3) Our weather has really turned. We already have morning lows in the 40s. I am really not ready for this at all!

Here are the pictures for the week.

It was hat day at daycare and he looks so cute!
He loves the slide at daycare. 
Someone wants to help brother with his homework.
I am very tempted to get one of these for Mister Rochester.


No comments: