Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Thoughts on Tuesday

Well hello September I cannot believe that you are here already. The last few weeks of August were pretty crazy and stressful and I am hoping that you will be a little bit easier on us. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Last Tuesday I received a call that I had to pick Preston up because he had a cough and runny nose and that he had to be cleared by his doctor to return. The doctor's policy is if the child is in daycare and has any Covid symptoms they need to be tested. We went on Wednesday morning, he was a champ and didn't even cry, and thankfully it came back negative.

2) Today is the first day of school for Clark. It has been crazy navigating the sites and all the class information. I feel like I am going back to school as well. With 6 classes and 6 teachers there is a lot of stuff to go through. Thankfully everyone is in the same boat - even the teachers - so they will learn together.

3) This virtual campus will be a lot of independent study. I feel like I am going to have to stay on top of Clark. He can be a bit of a procrastinator. 

4) Saturday starts birthday time in our house. Clark turns 12 on the 5th and Preston turns 2 on the 8th.

Here are the pictures for the week.


I love this face!
Someone sure is excited for his new car.
Seems very fitting considering our current times.


No comments: