Monday, November 02, 2020

Monday Musings

 Oh I cannot believe that November is already upon us. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) We had a pretty low key Halloween. There was no trick or treating for us - Preston was just getting over being sick and Clark did not care if we went or not. We did do a candy hunt and I made our favorite oatmeal chocolate chip brownies for dessert.

2) Preston stayed home from day care Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday last week. His asthma was acting up and he has a major cough and wheezing. Thankfully his allergist has given us a prescription for his steroid at his last appointment so we were able to get ahead of it and avoid an ER trip.

3) The time changed yesterday and I am hating it like every year. I would figure that after all these years I would get used to it but it seems to get worse the older I get.

Here are the pictures for the week:

Oatmeal chocolate chip brownies - yum!
A post candy hunt picture. Preston was already bouncing off the walls from the sugar so he is blurry.


No comments: