Monday, December 14, 2020

Monday Musings

Here we are at the start of another week. This will be the last full work week of 2020 at least! Here is what is on my mind today. 

1) Preston was sick again last week. This is the 3rd time in a little over a month. I hate having to give him steroids so much so I hope this is the end of it for awhile.

2) I really need to get my butt in gear and get the presents ordered for the boys.

3) Preston is being so cute. He keeps saying Merry Christmas and points to our stuffed Santa decoration and says my Santa. It is way to precious.

Here are some pictures for you.

He is such a good daddy to the babies. 
The faces this kid makes crack me up!
Hanging in bed after nap time. 
It's about time!
Hopefully he will still want to help clean in a few years.
It took about 25 tries to get this awful selfie.
A budding artist.


No comments: