Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Monday Musings

Well folks I am back. This month has been quite a ride. My hubby and I did have Covid so we have been recovering slowly but surely. Here I what is on my mind this week.

  1. While the physical symptoms are gone I am still feeling the brain fog so many people talk about. I am trying to fight through it the best I can. 
  2. I am so thankful that either the boys did not catch the virus or they were asymptomatic. Since they were not showing any symptoms we did not get them tested since we could barely get out the door to get ourselves tested. We kept our masks on and used a lot of hand sanitizer
  3. Of course while all of this has been going on my job has exploded. There was a merger with our client and our work load had skyrocketed. Half way through the month my boss pulled a report we are almost triple the volume from January 2020.

Here are the pictures for the last month. Be prepared there are a lot.

I loved the sunrise this morning.

He crammed himself into the car because his little brother asked hm to.





Chocolate shake craving satisfied.
Working some OT.

Mama I working.

Happy to go back to daycare after 2-1/2 weeks.
He loves to clean.

Book #2 of 2021.

By far this is my favorite
A beautiful clear sky but it sure is cold.
Not enjoying our first hair cut.
The results will sure make each day easier.
 

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Been concerned for you since you haven't posted for so long - and am very sorry to hear that you and your husband both tested positive for stupid COVID. I'm so glad you are both OK and that the boys did not get it.