Tuesday, February 02, 2021

2021 Goals

Here we are a month into the year and I am finally getting around to putting my goals for the year in writing. I am not worrying about it though. If 2020 taught us anything it is that you need to be flexible with our methods. I have decided to again keep things simple as this is what I need in my life right now.

1) Read 24 books

2) Knit 12 preemie hats

3) Finish Clark's blanket 

4) Finish Preston's stocking

5) Round my purchases up to the nearest dollar and save the change

I have also decided to use a word that I have used in the past as my work of the year - Action. I do have a couple of personal goals I want to work on as well that will require some serious action on my part. 

1 comment:

A :-) said...

What a great word!! Mine for 2021 is Focus :-)