Monday, February 08, 2021

Monday Musings

Here we are at the start of another week. I am enjoying a day off today. I am taking my floating holiday for Presidents Day Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Clark had a dentist appointment today and he is once again cavity free.

2) I am over this bitterly cold weather. I am ready for spring already.

3) Of course I fell asleep with Preston last night and missed the streaker at the game. The game was a stinker so that probably would have been the highlight of the night.

Here are the pictures for the week:

He looks like a little model.
Book #3 of the year.
And it has only gotten colder.
Pretending to be an elephant in the bath.
I couldn't resist these dog socks when I saw them at Dollar Tree.

Cheesy face!
I really wish he could relax a little.


No comments: