Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Thoughts on Tuesday

Yesterday got away from me as most Mondays seem to do. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Preston turned 2-1/2 yesterday and was moved up to the early pre-school class. He is reunited with his favorite teacher but has been separated from his BFF Sophia. Unfortunately since she just turned 2 a few weeks ago they will not be reunited for awhile.

2) I can feel and smell spring in the air and I am so so so happy.

3) I am really procrastinating on our taxes this year. I usually have them done at the beginning of February, I finally got everything together now I just need to enter them.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Onto the next red section on Clark's blanket.
Starting my March preemie hat.
He loves to clean!
A very interesting listen about race in our society. You do not need to be a sports fan to listen to this one. 
I love purple but I do not have many clothes in the color. On this day though it was purple rain!
You can really see how much Preston looks like his big brother. This is a picture of Clark at 2-1/2.



No comments: