Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Thoughts on Tuesday

 The first full week of April is upon us. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I am back to work today after a 4 day weekend. I really needed the time off and feel relaxed and ready to meet the week ahead. We will see how long that feeling lasts.

2) We were able to go to my dad's house for Easter which was nice. I was worried about Preston since he does not like being in the car for more that 10-15 minutes and he gets car sick on occasion. Luckily he made it there and back with no issues.

3) Spring has sprung and I am so so so happy. We will be having temps in the 70s the next couple of days so we should be able to get to the playground each night after dinner. Running around for 30-45 minutes makes putting Preston to bed easier.

Here are the pictures for the week. 

Picking up an old WIP - a hat for Preston.

The view of the sky from my spot on the playground.
Mother Nature's April Fools prank.

Our Easter egg dyeing adventure.
It was nice to be together again.
More yarn from Dollar Tree.



No comments: