Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Thoughts on Tuesday

 Wow things are nuts around here. I am feeling really stressed out. Here is what is going on around these parts.

1) Both boys were sick all weekend. I have had my fill of vomit for awhile. Thankfully they are doing better.

2) To put my mind at ease I took them to have Covid tests done yesterday. Their appointments were at 1pm and 1:15pm. I received an email with Clark's results (negative - yeah!) at 10:45 last night. It is now almost 3pm so it has been over 24 hours and I still do not have Preston's results. Of course he can't go back to daycare until we have the test back.

3) I really need him to go back to daycare. Trying to work - especially taking phone calls - with him around is way to much.

Here are the pictures for the week.

More yarn from the Dollar Tree.


Oh Stevie my love!

May's preemie hat is done.

Even though he's sick he is still a pretty happy boy.



No comments: