Monday, June 07, 2021

Monday Musings

 Here we are at the beginning of another week. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Wednesday is the last day of school and I am not sure who is more excited Clark or me. 

2) Although this year was super hard and stressful I think we all learned a lot and now I have some idea of how to best support Clark and how he learns best for the rest of his school years.

3) In a matter of a couple of weeks we have gone from wearing our winter coats and freezing to sweating in 90 degree heat. I will take the hot weather though so I am not complaining.

Here are the pictures for the week;

It took me a minute to figure this one out.
My new read.
Being a good big brother and playing ball with Preston at the playground.
My new favorite picture of Preston.
I love a sleeping baby.




No comments: