Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Thoughts on Tuesday

Hello there! I hope that those of you here in the US had a good long weekend. As this week begins here is what is on my mind today.

1) May was a rough month for me for some reason. I just felt emotional, mentally and physically burned out. 

2) I am determined to bust out of this and started off today with a workout for the first time in I cannot remember how long. I am feeling better today already.

3) Part of my stress is dealing with Clark's school work. This year of virtual school has been very difficult and I am very happy that he will be going back to in person school next year. His last day is June 9th and I maybe looking forward to it more than he is!

Here are the pictures for the week.

Showing off his "big muscles".
After being sick for a week we made it back to the playground. 
He took his first vaccine jab like a champ!
Having fun outside at daycare (they no longer have to wear their masks outside!).
May 25th felt more like October 25th.
I may have a problem passing up the craft aisle at Dollar tree.



I highly recommend this documentary from the History channel.



No comments: