Monday, July 12, 2021

Monday Musings

Well Monday we meet again. Why do you insist on coming around every week? Well anyway here is what is on my mind this week.

1) My tests all came back normal. The doctor said that I did have a slight thickening of my heart muscle but he is not concerned and I do not have to come back for a year unless something changes. 

2) I am a bit nervous about my niece's wedding this weekend. There are some Trumpers who will be there who I think won't be vaccinated and I do not want them to be around Preston. But at the same time I don't want to cause an issue. 

3) However, I am looking forward to getting away for 2 nights as a family. We have not taken any sort of trip since 2017 and even though we are only going a half hour away it will be nice to have a change of scenery.

Here are the pictures for the week.

He refused to put on his shirt.
They made ice cream at daycare and he said it was yummy.
My handsome boys after getting their hair cut in preparation for the wedding this weekend. 


No comments: