Monday, February 14, 2022

Monday Musings

Well not only is it Monday it is Valentines Day as well. I hope you all have a great day. Remember it is a day to celebrate all kinds of love not just the romantic kind. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) The Super Bowl was yesterday (yeah Rams!) and I always get a little sad once the season is over.

2) But since the season is over I can hopefully get caught up on my TV shows and podcasts that I always get behind on during the season,

3) I am getting to the point I reach every year when I am just over the snow and cold and want spring to get her butt here already.

Here are the pictures for the week.

He is still my little book worm.

I cannot believe it has been 20 years since we lost mom.
Preston and I made cupcakes for an early Valentines Day celebration. 


No comments: