Monday, May 02, 2022

Monday Musings

Welcome to May everyone! It is hard to believe how fast time is flying by. As the new month starts here is what is currently on my mind.

1) Preston is sick again. I took him to the doctor and got him some medications that will hopefully help him going forward.

2) This means that I will have to work with him here tomorrow and Wednesday which causes me a lot of stress.

3) I am hoping that hubby can take him to his follow up Wednesday morning since I finally rescheduled my appointment after two months just today for Wednesday as well.

Here are the pictures for the week.

I was trying to take a picture of my knitting and someone had to have his picture taken as well.
Another dishcloth finished.
Another nice weekend = another walk through the neighborhood.
When did my baby grow up?


No comments: