Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday Musings

Here we are at the start of another week. This is what I am currently thinking about.

1) I am thankful that Preston made it through the entire week at daycare last week and hope he can do it this week as well.

2) I was disappointed to realize this morning that next Monday is not Memorial Day and I have to wait 2 weeks for a much needed day off.

3) I am loving the sunny and warm weather we have been having lately. I am so glad that spring is finally here.

Here are the pictures for the week.

This kid is way too cool!
I am not sure Preston quite understands how underwear works.

Future NBA star?
But he said I can come next time.
Enjoying some playground time on a Saturday morning.
A finished baby starfish dishcloth. 
The May preemie hat is finished.


No comments: