Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Thoughts on Tuesday

Well here we are at the last day of May. Holy crap this month flew by. It was not the best month around here so here's to hoping my birthday month of June is better. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) We are all finally on the mend from the Influenza A that came through our house last week.

2) Preston was out of daycare all last week and I am not mad that he is back there today.

3) Two weeks left of school and I am not sure who is more excited - Clark or me.

Here are the pictures for the week.

I am really getting tired of this shit.
Well good for you!
This little man only stops when he is super sick.
A whale of a dishcloth.
I think you might be a tad bit big there buddy.
But bans don't work right?
Building a house for our cars.
Making cinnamon rolls.
This dishcloth is so cute!


No comments: