Monday, June 20, 2022

Monday Musings

Well hello there! I am back after two weeks away. Here is what is on my mind right now.

1) I was sick for quite awhile so that is why I did not post. I just did not have the mental energy to try and write anything more than necessary.

2) I still have a bit of a lingering cough but it is not anything I can not deal with.

3) My birthday is Sunday and I am having my usual bit of anxiety that I feel every year.

Here are a lot of pictures for the past couple of weeks. 

Preston was very concerned with Spider-Man's safety so we had to buckle him in.
This is craziness.
The artist at work.

Yep drag queens are the problem.
He asked daddy for a new stuffie and he was happy with what he got.
Truth!
Last day of 7th grade.
I think this is my new favorite picture of Preston.

When the power goes out on the first 98 degree day of the year you get Cold Stone.

Saturday morning cuddles.
Happy Father's Day to the best hubby and dada ever!


1 comment:

A :-) said...

Glad you're feeling better. Love the photo of the boys at Coldstone!