Monday, July 11, 2022

Monday Musings

Here we are at the start of another week. These are the things that I am currently thinking about.

1) I felt so relaxed after my 4 day weekend last week and that lasted about 1 day.

2) We are down to one car again. This means having Preston home with me for a few hours in the afternoon while I try to work which is not ideal.

3) Even though it is not ideal I am thankful that I work from home and even have the option for him to be here instead of having to take time off.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Flying across the playground.

Strike a pose!
I believe in signs from God/higher power/the universe/whatever you call it. I have had this book on my TBR list for awhile and listened to the podcast the author used to have. I have been unsatisfied with my job for awhile. I don’t hate it but it is just not fulfilling. I do have to stay until August 2023 when Preston starts kindergarten because I can’t give up my 75% daycare discount. I have been thinking about what kind of credentials and training I will need to make the changes I want to when the time comes. I have been putting it off and letting my fears and insecurities get the best of me. While at the dollar store this morning I went to look at the books like I usually do and this was sitting there on the shelf staring right at me. I feel like someone is telling to suck it up and go for it already.


No comments: