Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Thoughts on Tuesday

Another week has begun. Again time is flying by at a crazy fast pace. Here is what is currently on my mind.

1) I am working on getting back into my habit of drinking 100 ounces of water a day. I met my goal for Sunday and Monday and am on track to also meet it for today.

2) I was looking at the calendar for August and it is going to be a busy one. Doctor appointments for both Preston and I, a dentist appointment for Clark, Clark's 8th grade registration and the first day of school. 

3) I had to train 3 new employees today. I really hate training. And we have 3 more weeks of this to go. At least it will only be 1 day per week and not every day.

Here are the pictures for the week.

I think this is Preston's best tie dye job yet.
Loving the fish tank at the library.
He asked daddy if this was a real lion.
OMG this is soooo sooo good!


No comments: