Monday, February 05, 2024

Monday Musings

Here we are at the first Monday of February. Here are the things that are currently on my mind.

1) Preston was fairly sick last week but thankfully he seems better now. He missed 3 days of school last week but went back last Friday and we just relaxed and recovered over the weekend.

2) I really need to work on organizing and decluttering this house. I feel that this will help my mental health quite a bit.

3) I maybe crazy but I have decided to enroll in another Masters program. This is a dual MBA/MS in Leadership program. I should start at the end of March.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Watching Transformers while wearing his Transformers mask.
I hate it when he's sick.
I am hoping that the Chiefs win just so we can watch these idiots lose their minds.


No comments: