Monday, May 06, 2024

Monday Musings

Here we are at the first Monday of May already. Here are the things that are currently on my mind.

1) Last Sunday I tripped on some uneven pavement outside Olive Garden and fell. I hit my head pretty hard on the sidewalk. 911 was called and I was sent to the ER via ambulance. I ended up with 10 stitches, a mild concussion and a clear CT scan.

2) When my supervisor seemed more concerned with my work getting done and the fact that someone was already out on vacation rather than my health it only confirmed my thoughts that I need to find a new job.

3) After much stress I think we finally worked out summer care for Preston. He will probably be going back to his daycare for the summer which I am not thrilled about but all the fun camps around us are full.

Here are the pictures for the last couple of weeks.

I'll spare you the nasty picture of my stitches.
Preston enjoyed daddy taking him to school a few days last week.


1 comment:

A :-) said...

Oh No! I am so sorry that you took a tumble and I hope you will be feeling much better very soon.