Sunday, September 16, 2007

Knitterpalooza

What a great time it was. Amby and Kristi put on a great party. Here is the whole gaggle of knitters, photo take courtesy of Kristi's husband.










I was a very good girl and did not go crazy at the yarn stores.

I bought some Classic Elite Skye Tweed and size 13 DPNs to make the Felted Triangular bag from the Knitting Pattern a Day Calender (Sept 4th entry). I also bought some size 3 circulars to make my Bombshell and a skein of Louet Gems in Grape. I also went to Michael's afterwards to use the 25% coupon I was gifted with by one of my knitting girls, Kimlien. I got some findings and beads to make jewelry and two balls of Vanna's Choice in Brick to make a scarf for the Red Scarf Project.

I finished hubby's hat at knitting on Wednesday but I have not been able to block it yet. He did try it on and approved highly. I guess I should block it for him since he took me out for a yummy breakfast this morning. Although I was bummed that they do not have their pumpkin pancakes yet. Oh well I guess we will have to go back next month when they are finally available. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Pumpkin pancakes? Where IS this place? You really did behave yourself at KP! I was semi-behaved. Oh well it's a rare thing for me to have a "field trip" out of my comfort zone.