Friday, September 04, 2015

Five on Friday

Well here we are in September. It seems like I blink and a month has gone by. Here is what has been happening around these parts the past few weeks.

1) The month of August pretty much sucked. I was sick the entire months with a horrible cough, allergies and a sinus infection. Plus my BIL was in town for 12 days which is always difficult for a hermit like me.

2) I failed at Stash Dash. I did not finish anything since I am still knitting on Clark's blanket of doom. I guess there is always next year.

3) Football is back and I am so happy.
 
4) I am looking forward to participating in the Down Cellar Studio Pigskin Party again this year.

5) This past weekend we took a trip up to Traverse City. It was nice to spend some quality family time together. We played putt-putt, went to the beach and swam at the hotel.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.












When your son hijacks your phone you find selfies with Spider-man












The never ending blanket of doom












Celebrating 16 years together












Hanging with a pirate at the putt-putt course












It was cold and overcast but sand castles had to be built












 It's a Clark and a moose












Oh so true!












No comments: