Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday Musings

Here we are at the start of another week. This has been a bit of a rough one around here so this is what I am thinking about.

1) The pinky finger of my right hand is bothering me. It almost feels like I pulled something but I am not sure how that would have happened.

2) We had an issue at school last week. Clark took something from another boy, pushed him when the other boy confronted him and then lied to his teacher about it.

3) It actually snowed yesterday. It did not stick but still snow on May 15th is ridiculous.

4) I am really in need of a vacation but I am not sure it is in the cards this year.

Here are the pictures for the week.













My Mothers Day cast on













Happy Mothers Day from little man and I













Two more ornaments for the tree













The look I gave my hubby when he asked me if I had any yarn













My handsome guys at Lunch With a Loved One













Enjoying a bomb pop at the school open house













This will be great blackmail material in a few years













Joy is having the playground to yourself













The beginning of a baby blanket design













Star Wars bag from The Turbo Knitter


No comments: