Monday, August 08, 2016

Monday Musings

Another week has come and gone and here is what has been on my mind.

1) Football is back! Unfortunately the first preseason game was cancelled last night due to poor field conditions but it is coming.

2) There has been a lot of Olympic watching around these parts. Swimming, gymnastics, women's soccer and men's basketball have all been on our TV.

3) Little man's birthday is in less than a month. I need to figure out what we are going to get him and make a list for the rest of the family.

4) I know he would love to get a dog and I am really starting to feel like caving. I know it is not practical but I still want one.

Here are some pictures from the week.













I really hate this roundabout













I love the parade of nations













Another Christmas ornament down










Preemie hat #15










Preemie hat #16













Someone was tired


No comments: