Wednesday, September 21, 2016

WIP on Wednesday: Giants Bankhead Hat

As you may have noticed I love football. This means that I have to participate in the Down Cellar Studio Pigskin Party KAL. Basically this is a KAL the runs from the kickoff of the NFL season through the Super Bowl. You earn points based upon the number of yards you knit and using sponsor products. There are also interceptions where you can earn bonus points. The first interception is to make something to wear using team colors.

I had some yarn leftover from Clark's Spider-man hat that happens to match the colors of the New York Giants and the New England Patriots. Since I cannot stand the Patriots I am calling this my Giants Bankhead Hat.


Once this is finished it will be added to my pile of charity knits. If you decide to jon in the KAL let me know. You can also earn bonus by drafting new members. Until next time ....

No comments: