Sunday, January 07, 2018

Books Read: December 2017

I did not make my reading goal for 2017. However, I did read 48 books which is closer to my goal than I have ever been before. Here is what I finished in December.

1) Look Again by Lisa Scottoline - I really enjoyed this mystery. While to concept is not original the execution is. I found myself both rooting for and not liking the main character. The ending was a little to nicely wrapped up but I found the book very enjoyable over all.

2) Commonwealth by Ann Patchett - this book left me flat. I felt like there could have been more done with the story and found myself pretty bored about half way through.

3&4) Dashing Through the Snow and When Christmas Comes by Debbie Macomber - not great literature but a fun diversion at Christmas time. Brain candy at its best.


No comments: