Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday Musings

Here we are at the last Monday of June. I know I say it a lot but time is just flying by. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Today is little man's first day of summer day camp. When I went to sign him in this morning I noticed that the boy he has had issues with the last couple of years at school and summer camp is in his room. Why can't we get away from this brat?

2) My dad's baby sister passed away on Saturday. I really wish I could go to the funeral but I am just not up to travelling to North Carolina and back.

3) Tomorrow is my birthday - I turn 42. I am jut not feeling it this year. But I am still not cooking dinner!

Here are the pictures for the week.

He asked to play a Life for the first time in quite awhile
Someone sure loves their snack
A guinea pig hug



His eyes got huge when he saw all the whipped cream on his pancakes


No comments: