Monday, July 02, 2018

Monday Musings

Happy first Monday of July. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I have no mojo for anything - knitting, reading or watching my shows. Lately the only thing I have wanted to do is watch the World Cup and old reruns of Mama's Family.

2) Little man had a birthday party at a local park on Saturday. It was a heat index of 105. I should have listened to my instincts and sat in the car because I felt like total crap for the rest of the night and all day yesterday.

3) I really wish that I could take some time off before the baby comes but since I Have to use my vacation time to cover the first week of my leave I can't. I will have just enough time built up by the end of August if I don't take anymore time.

4) This little guy is really starting to move. Unfortunately he likes to move about every night around 2am.

Here are the pictures for the week.

 One cute sleeping guinea pig
Running through the spray from the fire hose
Thank you to the fire department for cooling the kids down
 Playing in the river
 My Sunday was mostly spent laying in bed watching the World Cup

No comments: