Monday, March 04, 2019

Monday Musings

Welcome to March. I always love that the date March Fourth is also a complete sentence. It satisfies the nerd in me. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Now that the baby is on a pretty decent sleep schedule I need to get back to working out in the morning.

2) I have been having this pain in my right side. I did the bad thing and Googled my symptom. The consensus seems to be a gallbladder issue. Well unless mine has grown back I don't think that is y issue. It is more annoying than painful but I should probably contact the doctor anyway.

3) The baby is starting to sit up on his own. He will be 6 months old on Friday. I cannot believe how fast the time is going by.

Here are the pictures for the week:

Someone is trying to feed himself. Someone else had to photo bomb the picture.
I call this the evolution of learning how to sit up on your own.
My heart is melting from the cuteness.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

DO NOT GOOGLE YOUR SYMPTOMS!!!!

The baby is adorable.

A :-) said...

Such a Cutie!