Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday Musings

Another week is here. It is a short one for me. Our daycare is closed on Friday for a teacher in-service day so Preston and I will be having a 3 day weekend. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) I had some kind of stomach bug last week. On Thursday morning I managed to get the boys to school and daycare, worked for an hour and then proceeded to sleep from about 9:30am-3pm. I have not been that sick in a long time and I am glad to finally feel human again.

2) I feel like I deserve a do-over for my weekend since I was sick the entire time.

3) I am trying not to get my hopes up to much but I think spring is on the way. Most of the snow has melted and it is supposed to be in the 60s on Thursday.

4) Preston turned 6 months old on Friday. How that I happened I have no idea. He is getting really good at sitting up on his own and I can see him watching the other babies at daycare trying to figure out how to crawl. I am really not ready for that.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Holding his bottle like a big boy
Clark came home early from school with a sore throat. He played some Trouble with daddy before he had to go to work.
Look who's 6 months old!

No comments: