Monday, July 06, 2020

Monday Musings

Welcome to the first Monday of July. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Today is hubby's first day back to work. We are all sad that his time at home is over but we are thankful for all of the time we were able to spend as a family for the last 3-1/2 months .

2) I messed up my knitting project for my co-worker and was not able to fix it. I have ripped out and started over. I am trying not to curse to much since this project is supposed to be knit with love but it is hard.

3) My personal laptop is being difficult. Many of the keys are not longer working. Hubby has tried a couple of things but I may have to break down and get a new one. I will need a working one to do the things I have planned to work on.

Here are the pictures for the week:

He likes to use my mouse pad as a hat
One last nap before daddy goes back to work 


No comments: