Wednesday, January 27, 2021

2020 In Review

 

I have seen this picture several places online and I feel like it perfectly sums up how most of feel about last year. I did not accomplish much last year but I did manage to survive lockdown, working with a 2 year old at home, moving during a pandemic and catching Covid for Christmas. In review here were the goals I set for myself last year:

1) Finish Clark's blanket - nope

2) Finally finish Preston's stocking - nope

3) Make 6 preemie hats - nope 

4) Read 15 books - ding ding ding we have a winner!

I only completed 1 knitting project last year. It was a prayer shawl for a coworker. I think I finished it in September and I still have not updated it in Ravelry. I will get to it eventually. I did not even start a single preemie hat. I am really going to try and up my knitting production this year. 

My single goal win was with my reading. My goal was to read 15 and I ended up reading 21. This makes me happy and I have upped my goal for 2021 slightly but I will discuss that in other post. 

All in all 2020 was an interesting year but I feel so blessed that we did not lose anyone close to us and that we did not have a financial crisis since I was still able to work and while my hubby was off the extra unemployment that was passed for Covid relief was more than his weekly salary. Also we did not have to pay for day care for almost 4 months which helped as well. We are all happy and healthy and that is all that really matters. 

No comments: