Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday Musings

Well here we are at Monday again. I am not looking forward to this week since Preston will be home and I am trying to work. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Preston is pretty much 100%. He will start coughing if he runs around to much but other than that he is his normal self.

2) Hubby went to have a COVID test today. I am pretty sure that he and I both have it.

3) Clark has no symptoms and is pretty mad that he has to go back to school tomorrow. It is snowing so he is hoping for a snow day tomorrow. 

Here are the pictures for the week.

Preemie hat #1 for the year is done.
Another FO - # 3 for the year. I am sure this pace will not keep up though.
Hard to believe this guy has COVID.

Saturday morning cuddles.


1 comment:

A :-) said...

Ugh. I'm so sorry to hear that you might have COVID. Do you have any at-home tests? Or can your man watch the boys so you can go get tested?