Thursday, January 12, 2006

Down in the dumps

So I definitely have the January blues. I love the newness of New Years Day but that wears off after a couple of days. I am finding myself snapping over little things and wanting to cry. Today was better since it was in the 50s and sunny. However, the cold and snow will return tomorrow.

I am hoping to get some work done on the template this weekend but I am not sure I will have time. We need to go visit my aunt in the hospital and I think my in-laws have finally decided to take the whopping 30 minute drive to our apartment on Sunday. I mean we have only lived in the apartment since September of 2004 and my MIL has been here once and my FIL has never been here. They are seriously the most selfish people I have ever met - but I will still work my butt off on Saturday to clean this place and get their approval.

I am so glad that Lost is back. I had to leave Stitch and Bitch early to make sure I got home to watch it. I will not spoil it for anyone who has not seen it yet but I am loving the Mr. Eko story line. I also have major hots for the actor who plays Mr. Eko - but I will not even attempt to say his name.

In knitting news I am working on the December mid-month dishcloth KAL, my aunt's frog dishcloths (still) and I am trying to start the clapotis but it is not going very well. I need to have quiet while I get started on it. The Knitting Novices group shawl KAL starts later in the month so I will be doing that also. I will post some more pic of FOs this weekend if I can get the pictures taken. Off to sleep now - later.

No comments: