Saturday, May 06, 2006

What do we have here?

That would be one finished Clapotis! I finished it Monday night. I still have to finish unravelling the dropped stitches and it really needs to be blocked but it is off the needles - details here. Can I get a nickel plated medal or something?



I was a little worried at the end that I would run out of yarn and with good reason - here's what was left.



Pretty close huh? I'm really glad I only had to start over 25 times and that I broke the yarn 10 times.

It has been a pretty busy week. On Wednesday hubby and I took his parents to the Tiger game. They won and it was a very good game. Here is a picture of my boyfriend at bat.



Here's the visitors dugout that we sit next to - they were playing the Angels.



Then last night my sister and I went to the Soul 2 Soul II concert at the Palace. It was a great show - I highly recommend it if you're a Tim and Faith fan. They are so cute and so much in love. And woo hoo he is so hot! If I wasn't such a dingbat I would have pictures to show you but since I left my camera in the car I will leave you this pic so you can see for yourself how cute they are.



Right now I am working on the Monthly Dishcloth May KAL and the rippled shawl from Lion Brand (I would link but their new site sucks and I don't want to deal with it right now). Until next time ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! I think you should definitely get "The Most Dedicated Olympian Award." It looks great, make sure you bring it on Wednesday!!!

Crazy Knitting Fool said...

Thanks Amby! I will absolutley bring it on Wednesday - it probably won't be blocked but I will wear it if it gets cold in the 'Bou.