Sunday, May 07, 2006

Lazy Sunday

I love lazy Sundays. It is such a nice way to mentally prepare myself for another week at work. I have another FO to show off.

This is the May KAL for the Monthly Dishcloth group. I know many people wonder why someone would want to knit dishcloths. I love to knit them because the yarn is cheap, it is a quick way to finish an object, I have learned many interesting stitches with this KAL group and they are useful. Maybe they aren't for everyone but I love to knit them. I guess I am even low maintenance as a knitter. The details, as always, are here.

I have knitted a couple of repeats on my rippled shawl. Here is the progress - sorry for the blurriness but a photographer I am not.



I love this pattern. It is not easy but is not too difficult. It is a great in between pattern. It is also a easy patter to memorize.





Finally I will leave you with some quiz results

You Are Austin

A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.
You're totally weird and very proud of it.
Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.

Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick


I think that is pretty accurate description of me. And I have always wanted to visit Austin. Well it is time for me to go make dinner. Until next time ....

No comments: