Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Uh .... do you think I'm in trouble?

Because I just HAD to post today - 06/06/06. Today doesn't scare me like it does other people *cough Jerry cough* I actually think it's interesting. Maybe it's because I was born on 06/26/76 and lots of people told me I must have the mark that it doesn't bother me. No I do not have the mark anywhere on me just so you know. Also, it satisfies my number OCD properties like 01/02/03 and 05/05/05 did. I love number patterns - I have no idea why.

Other than that I don't have much to say. I did finish the June KAL for the dishcloth group (details here). I am still working on my shawl and am hoping it will be done. I scrapped the mock cable dishcloth and started on the baby fern stitch cloth from the dishcloth boutique. That's about it - now I am off to set the DVR to record Queer Eye and I am off to bed. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm pretty OCD about number patterns too, especially with dates. I don't know why. I'm not scared about the 6-6-06 thing though. I'm much more superstitious about dates that have been bad in my own life - like the 4th and the 16th of the month (which is odd when you consider that 4x4 is 16, hmmmmmm.) Anyway, your dishcloth is really cute too!