Monday, May 29, 2006

The Great Bookmark Exchange questionnaire

I have joined the great bookmark exchange and these are my answers to the questionnaire.

1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical, biographies, autobiographies, fantasy, sci-fi, etc)
I love mysteries, chick lit, historical fiction and some horror.

2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best? (long, short, lacy/elegant, fun/cute, corner, tasselled, etc)
I am up for anything. I pretty easy to please.

3. What are your favorite colors?
I love purple, blues, greens and dark autumnal colors.

4. Are there any colors you don't like?
I'm not big on orange or yellow.

5. What sort of "theme'' would you like your bookmark to be?
I would love anything fun or lacey. A theme bookmark to match the theme of the book would be cool.

6. Are there any "themes'' that you wouldn't like??
Nothing comes to mind.

7. Can you send internationally?
Sure.

8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa, etc), what do you enjoy? And is there anything you don't like/can't have??
I am a chocolate fiend. I'm not allergic to anything. I don't drink coffee but do drink tea occasionally.

9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks? Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc)
I will be knitting my bookmarks since that's the only crafty thing I really do. I would love to receive any type of bookmark - it will be nice to see what creative wonderful things people can come up with.

No comments: